CLIMB Centre Research Project
The Continuous Learning for Mid-Career and Beyond (CLIMB) Centre is a research project looking at how we can support mid-career workers in making a decision about future training.
Participating in this research includes:
- 11 survey questions about your desire to enter training or college.
- once at the start of your journey.
- once at the end of your journey.
- 3 online short surveys and 1 optional mid-point user experience survey.
- This is voluntary, and you can leave the study at any time.
- No personal information will be used when sharing what is learned from this research.
- This will not impact any other services you might receive now or in the future from Northern Lights College.
- There is a secondary research option with gift card incentives offered.
This is a chance to make your voice heard.
Please considering joining our study today!
Please read through the entire consent agreement before making your selection.