You can navigate to all relevant pages using the navigation at the top of the page. On mobile devices, you can open the navigation menu by clicking on the icon menu in the top left corner of the page ☰.
- Home: Your dashboard for accessing all surveys, career paths and curated content.
- My Profile: Use this page to review all of the survey results and the Climb Center research agreement. As you complete surveys across the site, your results will automatically appear on this page.
- About: Learn more about the climb center and the website.
- Help: Learn more about how to navigate the website.
- Contact: Learn more about how to reach out to NLC Climb team.
- Log Out/In: Use this to securely log in or out of your climb center account. Certain pages, such as the profile and portal pages, are only available once you have registered and logged into your account.
If you need assistance at any time, or have a question about the climb center, you can use the Live Chat tool (got a question) in the bottom right hand corner of the website. If a support team member is not available, you can also use this tool to send an email to our support team. Leave your name, email and question, and someone on our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Your dashboard for accessing all surveys, career paths and collected resources. You can review your survey results by clicking on the ‘More Details’ links (1) as your results become available (results should be available as soon as you submit one for the various surveys). You can also review the research agreement at the bottom of the page (2). You can also print your survey results.